Linear equations in one variable are the very basic equation-based system that can be perfectly used in terms of representing and solving for the unknown quantity. This concept can be represented graphically and will always be formulating a straight line in the whole process. The linear equation is considered to be one of the easiest possible methods of representing the mathematical statement and any kind of variable or symbol can be perfectly used in terms of representing the unknown quantities but generally, it is donated by X or Y. Solving out the linear equations in one variable will be including different kinds of simple methods which is the main reason that people need to be clear about the technicalities of the whole process so that isolation of the variables on the one side of the equation can be carried out very well and constant can be isolated on the other side of the equation.
The linear equation is considered to be the type of equation in which the degree of each variable in the equation will be exactly equal to 1 and linear equations in one variable or the equations in which there will be only one variable present in the whole process and there will be only one solution in the whole equation. For example AX plus B = 0 where A and B are any two integers and X is known as the unknown variable for which the solutions have to be found throughout the process.
It is very much important for people to go with the option of undertaking the best possible skill set in this particular area so that they can go with the option of balancing the linear equation very successfully and further can go with the idea of indulging in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in the whole process. The summarised steps at the time of solving the Linear equations in one variable has been explained as follows:
- It is very much important for people to keep the variable terms on the one side and the constants on the other side of the equation by adding or subtracting both sides of the equation.
- After this people need to indulge in the simplification of the constant terms
- Then people need to indulge in the isolating of the variable on the one side by simply multiplying and dividing it into both sides of the equation
- After this people need to simplify and write down the answer in the whole process.
Apart from Linear equations in one variable people also need to be clear about the concept of non-linear equations which will be having applications in the world of trigonometry, calculus and various other kinds of options. Linear equations in one variable can be very easily represented on the coordinate plane and further having a very clear idea about the basic representation is very much important in this particular case. Following are some of the basic points which will always allow individuals to summarise the concepts in the whole process:
- The degree of variable in the linear question should be exactly equal to 1
- Graph of the linear equation in one variable will be a straight line either vertical or horizontal
- Solution of the linear equation in one variable will be unaffected if any number is added, selected, multiplied or divided into both sides of the equation.
Hence, depending on Cuemath online is a very good approach on the behalf of people to ensure success in the long run and further make sure that everybody will be able to score well in the maths exam.